Heritage Hills Golf Resort Celebrates 25 Years This Summer!
To celebrate the course’s anniversary, Heritage Hills will feature the “Bogeys, Birdies & Breakfast” golf special. All summer long, golfers at Heritage Hills can pay only $25 for 9 holes of golf with cart and breakfast in Knickers Pub. The “Bogeys, Birdies & Breakfast” rate is available Tuesday & Thursday mornings from 6-7:30am. Golfers can pay $5 more to tee off on Sunday mornings. Heritage Hills will also host in house golf tournaments throughout the summer to continue the celebration, including the following events:
- Memorial Day Event - May 26, 2014
- Ultimate 18-Hole Challenge at Springwood – June 14, 2014
- Ladies Club Championship -June 21, 2014
- Worst Tee Shot Partners Scramble - July 5, 2014
- Senior Club Championship - July 19, 2014 - July 20, 2014
- Heritage Hills Ryder Cup - August 2, 2014 - August 3, 2014
- Men’s Club Championship at Heritage Hills - August 23, 2014 - August 24, 2014
View the complete tournament schedule online at GolfHeritageHills.com.
The miniature golf course at Heritage Hills will also receive a makeover for the occasion, including the addition of an ice cream shop serving Uncle Louis G’s ice cream, Italian ice and other treats.
For more information, contact Melissa Hall at (717) 755-0123 ext 683 or Melissa.Hall@hhgr.com
Heritage Hills Golf Resort is managed and operated by Heritage Hospitality Management. Heritage Hospitality properties include Heritage Hills Golf Resort and Conference Center, Knicker's Pub, Ironwoods Restaurant, Serenity Spa and Salon, AvalancheXpress Snow Tubing and Ice Skating, Heritage Hills Athletic Club, Kidz Camp at Heritage Hills, UK Soccer Camps, Bogey Macaw’s American Grille, Springwood Golf Course, Loxley's Restaurant, Heritage Hotel Lancaster and Maewyn's Irish Pub. Learn more about all of our properties at our website.