2018 Golf Leagues at Heritage Hills
Golf leagues are an great way to hone your golf skills or show off each week to your friends! Whatever your reason, golf leagues at Heritage Hills are better than ever.
NEW Online League Payment!
Pay your weekly golf league greens fee!
Friday Evening Couples League - League Scores
Sponsored by oak.
- Partner's Format
- Weekly Fee: $40 per couple riding plus $5 prize fund
- PAY FOR YOUR WEEKLY GREENS FEE ONLINE
- Includes $5 Nine & Dine voucher towards evening festivites in the Pub.
- League begins Friday, April 14th
Monday Evening 2-Person League - League Scores
Sponsored by Chick-Fil-A
Monday Evening Individual League - League Scores
Sponsored by Corona & Corona Light
Thursday Evening 2-Person League - League Scores
Sponsored by Insurance Services United and Ace Distributors
Thursday Evening 4-Person League - League Scores
Sponsored by Apple Auotmotive and FootJoy
Sponsored by Dynatech Controls & Ace Distributors
- Individual Play with occasional partner and alternate format events
- Weekly Fee: $20 walking or $25 riding plus $3 prize fund and optional $5 skins
- PAY YOUR WEEKLY LEAGUE FEE HERE
Tuesday Evening 2-Person Handicap League - League Scores
Sponsored by Quality Eicholtz
Tuesday Evening Ladies League - League Scores
Sponsored by Apple Express Car Wash and Serenity Spa
Wednesday Evening Scratch League - League Scores
Sponsored by Sheetz and Michelob Ultra
Wednesday Morning 18-Hole Ladies League - League Scores
- Contact the Pro Shop for more details
Wednesday Morning 9-Hole Ladies League - League Scores
Sponsored by Apple Express Car Wash and Knickers Pub
A beginning golfer can save many shots around the green by changing their club selection. Many amateurs think they have to use a wedge around the green when in reality it is much easier to hit a 7 iron with a simple short putting motion. This will cause less shots to be chunked thus less shots will be wasted around the green.